>>Leslie Doroba – Go Girl!

Leslie Doroba – Go Girl!

This is the kind of feedback we love – when our OE graduates actually work at the business side of Oncology Esthetics®.  Well done Leslie, and thank you for sharing.

“One avenue that is working is my local hospital’s Cancer LifeNet program. I dropped in without an appointment back in December, got the contact names, played email tag, and today finally met with them! If anyone wants a copy of the email that I sent, please email me and I’ll send it to you. They are building a new facility to open in November with “spa like” treatment rooms. It was a great conversation! I took a portfolio of materials – my bio, press release (the one Morag emailed us), product info, Oncology Esthetics® brochures, bus cards, my treatment menu, sample of Taheebo Nail Balm. Moral of the story, be persistent, professional and expect great things!

By | 2013-01-12T10:58:44+00:00 January 12th, 2013|Our Community|24 Comments

24 Comments

1. Christine Flintosh January 25, 2013 at 4:33 pm

Hi Leslie-

Well done indeed! I would love a copy of the email you sent and thank you for sharing.
    I too am trying to get in with my local hospital. It has a very large breast center that I know would benefit from the service I have to offer for these patients who so desperately need that extra TLC. I really wish you the best of luck and I hope to be posting on this message board with yet another success story from another graduate of this fantastic training.

Take Care
    Christine

2. Kathie Calvin January 30, 2013 at 8:07 pm

Hi Leslie,

I would also love a copy of the email you sent, thank you in advance.

Best,
    Kathie

3. Christine Flintosh February 1, 2013 at 10:36 am

That email is wonderful. Thank you for sharing and keep up the great work!

4. Teri Shaffer February 2, 2013 at 5:41 pm

Go Leslie! It was great seeing you and can’t wait to hear your continued success! You are doing a fantastic job. Persistence is the key!

5. Cheryl Brassfield February 2, 2013 at 6:22 pm

Hi Leslie,

I am so happy for you! I have a appointment with my Dad’s infusion nurse next week. Can’t believe she remembered me. She is excited and she is in a large Cancer Treatment Center.
    I would love it if you could send me the e-mail.

All the Best,

Cheryl
    angeltouchskincare@gmail.com

6. Rosann Rodgers February 3, 2013 at 9:26 am

Hi,
    I would really like a copy of the email Leslie Doroba sent. Thanks!

7. Emily Dunn February 3, 2013 at 6:03 pm

I would love a copy of the email you sent Leslie. Thanks so much.

8. Leslie Doroba February 5, 2013 at 7:51 pm

Thank you Morag and everyone. If you’ve received the OE certification, do not delay using your new knowledge and skills and get busy making a difference! What a huge blessing this has been to me & now I can help others as an esthetician in ways that I couldn’t before OE. Pound the pavement girls! Get involved in local cancer non-profits, send emails, take the initiative.
    All the best, Leslie.

• Morag February 5, 2013 at 8:20 pm

Hello Leslie

Was just telling Becky how much I think you ‘rock’. Quite an inspiration to many other of our graduates – so thank you so much for all your encouragement to the others to help keep them motivated.

Let me know if you have a bio for our profile on our site. Also, if you have a spa menu/brochure in a PDF format, it can also be put onto your profile as well.

Do keep Becky and I updated with your progress – we are both very proud of you, so thank you again!
      Morag

9. Charlotte Dorsey February 5, 2013 at 1:31 pm

I would love a copy of the email that was sent to the hospitals. Thank you so much. I also looked for my name in the data base and it wasn’t there but I’m a graduate and a refresher graduate:-)

10. Carmen Sumner February 7, 2013 at 4:37 pm

Congratulations Leslie! You are truly an inspiration.I would love the copy of your e-mail. Keep it up and all the best!
    Sincerely,
    Carmen Sumner

11. Lynne Peters February 13, 2013 at 7:40 am

Hi Leslie,
    I am looking to start putting my knowledge of OE to good use to do what I intended. I would like if you could share any information with me. Thank You for posting what you have done.

Regards,
    Lynne Peters

12. Teri Kotantoulas February 21, 2013 at 10:20 am

Great job Leslie!! I’d also love to have a peek at the email you sent out. Thanks so much … and keep up the great work!
    Teri

13. Alyssa Rixson March 13, 2013 at 8:59 am

Hi Leslie,
    I would love to have a copy of your email as well! Thank you so much! Great job making a difference in your community 🙂

Alyssa R.

14. Sandy Tyner March 15, 2013 at 10:09 am

Great job!
    I would like to request a copy of your email
    Thank you for your continued support…
    Sandy

15. Jamee Boehm March 17, 2013 at 9:21 pm

Way to go! I would like to take a peak at it also!!!:)

16. Erin March 19, 2013 at 8:34 am

Hi Leslie!
    I would love to have a copy of the email you sent! Thanks!

17. Laura Fike March 25, 2013 at 4:19 pm

Hi Leslie,

I saw your offer for your email and am interested in reading it too. I have been thinking about re-activating my profession as an esthetician after a 20 yr hiatus. I have also been interested in Oncology Esthetics and may end up taking the course.
    I am looking for a new direction in esthetics, something that’s more therapeutic.

Thank-you and good luck in your new career!

Best Regards,

Laura

18. Diane Manic March 27, 2013 at 10:13 am

I would love a copy of the email you sent and thank you for sharing.

19. Lory Green April 3, 2013 at 1:49 pm

Hello Leslie: I would love a copy of that email. Thank you!

20. Teresa Hasse April 11, 2013 at 6:52 am

Thank you so much for your story, it is very inspirational. I would love a copy of your email as I’m just getting started into this arena. I know this is exactly where I need to be.

21. arleneantoinette April 16, 2013 at 10:28 am

Hi Leslie,

Good stuff! I would love a copy of the email you sent, I am trying to reach out the hospitals in my area. Thanks!

22. Myrha May 23, 2013 at 12:31 pm

I just finished up a fantastic three days with Becky and I’m excited to see where things go. That is awesome Leslie, congratulations, I love to hear stories like this.
    I would love a copy of the email you sent.
    Thanks and good luck.
    Myrha

23. Kallie Hutcheson June 27, 2013 at 12:34 pm

hey is it possible to send the copy of the email that Leslie sent to the hospitals to me ! I thought Morag had emailed me it but i cant seem to find it any where and would love it if at all possible if you could send it to me thanks so much 🙂

Comments are closed.

UPCOMING TRAINING EVENTS

1. ONCOLOGY AESTHETICS FOUNDATION TRAINING (OAFT) + APPEARANCE RECOVERY : SYDNEY, NSW

January 19, 2018 @ 8:00 am - January 20, 2018 @ 5:00 pm