OTI Virtual Classroom
Online learning has become an important part of today’s society. Many full degree programs are available online and a variety of tools are at students’ disposal to help them learn new skills, including text, audio, images, animation, and streaming video. Online training helps professionals working in the wellness and esthetics industry to support cancer patients.
How online learning can benefit you:
- Online learning is great for many students, because it can take place outside of a classroom setting, giving students flexibility. Learning in this way saves on travel time and money and its accessibility can be of great benefit to disabled learners.
- With a 3 hour commitment per day, with our Trainer Morag Currin, students can learn at their own speed by doubling back to their daily course for revision and to make sure that they master concepts taught in each phase of the training program.
- Although it occurs remotely, learning can still be led by instructors, with or without face-to-face teaching via streaming video. All each student requires is a quite location with internet; as well as, audio speakers. Video cam is available, but not mandatory.
- Students can interact with teachers and other students via such tools as video conferencing, email and forums. Written records of interactions can deepen and widen student learning along with utilizing our 20.20.20 Webinar Series covering a variety of topics.
- Online courses often hone in on specific skills and provide learners with a clear, specific outcome on completion.
Online Virtual Oncology Training
This is a 9-day virtual classroom training with 3 hours of learning required per day. It combines real-time instruction with self-directed learning, promoting engagement with the course topics and allowing learners to go at their own pace and according to their current skill levels.
Note that this training is at least as thorough as in a classroom setting and students will complete an assessment at the completion of each module. The course will cover case studies and practicums are required in order for the training to be considered complete. Since the training is online, you can access the material and take part from many locations all around the world.
Register early to ensure your inclusion on the course as it will be limited to ten students. You can make your payment of the $699 in the currency of your location and the course fee includes a digital, full color training manual, your OE exam and 3 years certification. To learn more about our online virtual training programs, visit our web page at http://oti-oncologytraining.com/?p=7376&preview=true