This 2 day class offers training in remedial and medical camouflage makeup which plays an important role in the recovery for patients who have undergone plastic and reconstructive surgery, or they have facial disfigurements or skin discoloration. This on class prepares the esthetic professional to offer this valuable service either in the spa or clinical setting. Some of the following subjects are covered.
- History and Evolution of Skin Camouflage
- Patient Selection and Criteria – Consultation
- Patient Care & Psychology of Care
- Physiology of Skin Disorders and Disease in Skin Camouflage
- Etiology of Wound Healing and Bruising
- Assessing the Altered Image (Injury of Disfiguration)
- Sterile Technique / Work Area & Sanitation -Physiology of Camouflage Products – Supplies, Kits & Tools- Color Theory, Color Matching And Blending
- Camouflage Techniques in Application
- Special Integrative Techniques Intro to Micro- Pigmentation
Estheticians who are interested in getting their Oncology Esthetics Foundation Training certification in the upcoming training in Atlanta, GA on October 30th will get this additional 1 day of remedial-camouflage makeup as well. Cost for the OEFT training plus the additional day or makeup is $899.